Important Publications :
1. Aparna Sen and Manju Mukherjea : Modulation of bilayer fluidity by lipid peroxidation of human placental syncytiotrophoblast membranes during embryogenesis. Indian Journal of Biochemistry & Biophysics.,35,216-223, 1998.
2. Aparna Sen, Prabar K. Ghosh and Manju Mukherjea : Changes in lipid composition and fluidity of human placental basal membrane and modulation of bilayer protein functions with progress of gestation. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry., 187, 183-190,1998.
3. Durba Mukhopadhyay, Prabar K. Ghosh, Aparna Sen and Manju Mukherjea : Fatty acid binding proteins from developing fetal brain;Characterisation and binding properties. Journal of Bioscience, 23, 605-612,1998.
4. Suparna Qanungo, Aparna Sen and Manju Mukherjea : Antioxidant status and lipid peroxidation in human fetoplacental unit. Clinica Chimica Acta., 285, 1-12, 1999.
5.Sandhimita Mondal, Abhijit Poddar, Sandip Bandopadhyay and Aparna Sen: Isolation and partial characterization of a free-living nitrogen fixing bacteria with phosphate solubilising and salt tolerant properties from soil collected from the coastal area of West Bengal. Indian
Biologist, 40(2), 1-6, 2008.
6. Samik Chakraborty, Minakshi Mazumdar, Shravanti Mukherjee, Pushpak Bhattacharjee, Arghya Adhikary, Argha Manna, Sreeparna Chakraborty, Poulami Khan, Aparna Sen and Tanya Das: Restoration of p53/miR-34a regulatory axis decreases survival advantage and ensures Bax-
dependent apoptosis of non- small cell lung carcinoma cells. FEBS Letters 588 (4) ,549-559, February 2014.
7. Samik Chakraborty, Aparna .Sen, Tanya Das and Gourisankar Sa: Inverse modulation of concurrent signal pathways affects HIF-1alpha and STAT3 to restrain angiogenesis via VEGF down-regulation in tumor milieu. (Communicated to PloS One).
8. Biswajit Saha, Sangeeta Mishra, Sandhimita Mondal, Sandip Bandopadhyay and Aparna Sen. Developing a good Biofertiliser : Isolation, Characterisation and Partial Identification of Growth Promoting Microorganisms with Potent Nitrogen Fixing, Phosphate Solubilising and Salt Tolerant properties from Soil around Coastal Area of West Bengal. Paper presented and abstracted in 101st
9. Biswajit Saha, Sangeeta Mishra, Sandhimita Mondal and Aparna Sen. Isolation and Characterisation of Plant Growth Promoting microorganisms with Potent Nitrogen Fixing, Phosphate Solubilising and Salt Tolerant properties from soil samples around coastal area of
West Bengal. Paper presented and abstracted in International Symposium on "Trends in Plant Science Research" organized by Dept. of Botany as part of their Centenary Celebration held on 15,16 February, 2014. Abs P-11, p- 6. Science Congress held at Jammu on 3-7 February, 2014, Abs E-9, p-83.
10. Biswajit Saha, Sandhimita Mondal and Aparna Sen: Isolation and identification of a free-living nitrogen fixing bacteria with potent phosphate solubilising property from estuarine areas of West Bengal. (Communicated to Research Journal of Biotechnology)