Ph.D. : 1989, Bose Institute (J.U.) Experimental Soft Condensed matter using Radiactive Tracer Technique.
Post Doctoral fellow : 1989-1993, Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics
CSIR Pool Officer : 1993-1996,Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics
Guest Scholar (PDF) : 1996-1999, Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics,
Part time teacher : Bethune College,
Teacher in charge Physics : SAIE (+2 Section), South Point High School (+ 2 section),
Passion : Spreading Education for the under privileged children, specially Girl child
: Spreading awareness about the struggles and life of world famous Scientists (specially woman scientist)
by writing popular articles.(Published 10 feature articles in reffreed magazines)
: Gardening , Research
Other Public Sector Examinations
IN Under Graduate Level : Conduction, Radiation,Theory of Errors, General Practical (UG I) Coherence,
Polarisation, Unit systems & Conversion, Communication Principle (UG II)
Nuclear Physics, Xray Crystallography,Fluid Dynamics (UG III)
IN Post Graduate Level : General Experiments (1st semester). Nuclear Medicine (3rd semester).
Material Physics (Elective Paper),PG Projects,Coordinator of the Interactive session on Laboratory Visits
Appointed Referee : 1) International Journal of Radiation Physics & Chemistry
2) International Journal of Radiation Applications and Instrumentation : Part C
Adjudicator : Different Research Projects of India and USA.
Examinar (Ph.D.) : Jadavpur University
Coordinator : BRNS, DST , DBT, CPE Projects
Akin to research in the fields of liquid metals, strongly correlated liquids & soft condensed matters (emphasizing the Physical Properties of Surface as well as Bulk, Functionalizd Nanomaterials , Quantum Structures, Bio and Synthetic Polymers).
Salient developments in the study executed and resulted in well cited publications in different International Journals. Some of those are :
1) First Announcement ( from Experimental Evidence) of isotope effect in case of liquid diffusion (Physical Review B,1995, single author),
2) Experimental evidence of anomalous behavior in transport properties of phosphoric acid (J.Phys.C,1996, single author),
3) Signature of glass transition in a strongly correlated 2D liquid (J.Phys.C,2006),
4) Existence of structural phase transition in very highly correlated soft condensed system (concentrated aqueous electrolytes) (J.Sol.Chemistry 2010),
5) Velocity correlation among the ions in highly correlated bulk liquids and effect of ionic environment on the transport of ions in highly correlated liquids : from exptl investigations (2 publications applied radiation & isotopes, J. Soln Chemistry, 2010)
6) Development of the Twin Cell Model for the exact prediction of Glass transition temperature for Thin Film Metallic Glass (2 publications in J.NonCrystalline Solids, 2013).