Specialization: Physical Chemistry
Research Area: Biophysics: Structure function studies of Aminoacyl tRNA synthetases. Protein denaturation profile studies using spectrophotometry.
Special Interest and Hobbies: Reading & writing poetry.
Publication (important ones shortlisted):
- Effect of Phosphorylation on the Structure and Fold of Transactivation Domain of p53 ------- The Journal of Biological Chemistry, Vol.277, no.18, 15579-15585, 2002
- Glutamate Counteracts the Denaturing Effect of Urea through Its Effect on the Denatured State ------- The Journal of Biological Chemistry, Vol.278, no.38, 36077-36084, 2002
- Solvation change and ion release during aminoacylation by aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases ------- Nucleic Acids Research, Vol. 31, No. 20 6035-6042, 2003
- Solvation dynamics of a protein in the Pre Molten Globule State ------ Journal of Physical Chemistry B, Vol.110,21210-21215, 2006
- A collection of Bengali post modern poetry by Soma Samaddar – "Ghas Faringer Danay Jal" Distributed by Deys Publishing ISBN: 978-81-295-1001-3