Dr. Joysri Acharyya
M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D. (C.U.)
Email- id: firstname.lastname@example.orgEducational Qualification: M.Sc, M.Phil., Ph.D
Area of research: International Trade
Hobbies: Reading story books and Listening to music.
1. “FDI, Growth and the Environment: Evidence from India on CO2 Emission during the Last two decades”, Journal of Economic Development, vol 34, no. 1. June 2009.
2. Three units for the IGNOU Course Material EEC-07 entitled Industrial Development in India, 2003.
3. “Implications of Quota reduction and Tariffication under Duopoply”, Conference volume, Development Policies of the Millenium in Honour of Prof. Kirit Parikh, IGIDR, Mumbai, 2000.
4. “Imperfect product market, lobbying and trade policy choice”, in J.Roy and M.R. Gupta, eds., Themes on Development Economics (Allied Publisher, 1997).
5. “Gains from full and partial liberalization under Duopoly”, In G. Gupta, M.R. Gupta, B. Moitra, eds. Issues in Development Economics (Orient Longman, 1996).
6. “Gains from Liberalization Reconsidered”, Conference volume, 77th Annual Conference of the Indian Economic Association, Mysore, 1994.