1. Aparna Sen and Manju Mukherjea : Modulation of bilayer fluidity by lipid peroxidation of human placental syncytiotrophoblast membranes during embryogenesis. Indian Journal of Biochemistry & Biophysics.,35,216-223, 1998.
2. Aparna Sen, Prabar K. Ghosh and Manju Mukherjea : Changes in lipid composition and fluidity of human placental basal membrane and modulation of bilayer protein functions with progress of gestation. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry., 187, 183-190,1998.
3. Durba Mukhopadhyay, Prabar K. Ghosh, Aparna Sen and Manju Mukherjea : Fatty acid binding proteins from developing fetal brain;Characterisation and binding properties. Journal of Bioscience, 23, 605-612,1998.
4. Suparna Qanungo, Aparna Sen and Manju Mukherjea : Antioxidant status and lipid peroxidation in human fetoplacental unit. Clinica Chimica Acta., 285, 1-12, 1999.
5.Sandhimita Mondal, Abhijit Poddar, Sandip Bandopadhyay and Aparna Sen: Isolation and partial characterization of a free-living nitrogen fixing bacteria with phosphate solubilising and salt tolerant properties from soil collected from the coastal area of West Bengal. Indian Biologist, 40(2), 1-6, 2008.
6. Samik Chakraborty, Minakshi Mazumdar, Shravanti Mukherjee, Pushpak Bhattacharjee, Arghya
Adhikary, Argha Manna, Sreeparna Chakraborty, Poulami Khan, Aparna Sen and Tanya Das:
Restoration of p53/miR-34a regulatory axis decreases survival advantage and ensures Bax-
dependent apoptosis of non- small cell lung carcinoma cells. FEBS Letters 588 (4) ,549-559,
7. Samik Chakraborty, Arghya Adhikary, Minakshi Mazumdar, Shravanti Mukherjee, Pushpak Bhattacharjee, Deblina Guha, Tathagata Choudhuri, Samit Chattopadhyay, Gaurisankar Sa, Aparna Sen, Tanya Das: Capsaicin-induced activation of p53-SMAR1 auto-regulatory loop down-regulates VEGF in non-small cell lung cancer to restrain angiogenesis. PloS One, 2014; 9(6):e99743.
8. Biswajit Saha, Sangeeta Mishra, Sandhimita Mondal, Sandip Bandopadhyay
and Aparna Sen. Developing a good Biofertiliser : Isolation, Characterisation and Partial Identification of Growth Promoting Microorganisms with Potent Nitrogen Fixing, Phosphate Solubilising and Salt Tolerant properties from Soil around Coastal Area of West Bengal. Paper presented and abstracted in 101st Science Congress held at Jammu on 3-7 February, 2014, Abs E-9, p-83.
9. Lovely Rahaman, Sushanta Ghosh, Nandita Nath, Aparna Sen, Kiran Sharma and Bipin Kumar Sharma.; Extracts of Adhatoda vasica Nees. And vasicine inhibits biofilm formation of Klebsiella pneumonia. IOSR Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences e-ISSN: 2278-3008, p-ISSN:2319-7676. Volume 13, Issue 2 Ver. I (Mar. – Apr. 2018), PP 37-49 www.iosrjournals.org.
10. Biswajit Saha and Aparna Sen. Bioremediation of phosphate solubilising bacteria isolated from the nearby areas of Sundarban. International Journal of Engineering, Science and Mathematics Vol. 7, Special Issue 4(3), April 2018, ISSN: 2320-0294.
11. Prasun Tribedi and Aparna Sen. Degradation of Low density poly ethylene (LDPE) by an isolated soil bacterium, Acinetobacter baumannii MPA1: a potential step towards sustainable environment remediation. Under review in Annals of Microbiology.
⦁ Member, Asiatic Society, Kolkata
⦁ Fellow of International Congress of Chemistry and Environment ( FICCE)
⦁ Fellow of Institute of Chemist (FIC)
Member of Indian Science Congress Association