• Authored a chapter titled Feminist Theory: Different Strands in a book titled “Women’s Studies : Various Aspects” edited by Dr Basabi Chakraborty; Urbee Prakashan, Kolkata, 2014. ISBN:978-93-80648-26-2.
• Co-authored a chapter titled Women’s Movement in the West in a book titled “Women’s Studies : Various Aspects” edited by Dr Basabi Chakraborty; Urbee Prakashan, Kolkata, 2014. ISBN:978-93-80648-26-2.
• Have written an article titled “Women’s Health Problems in the Context of Domestic Violence” in Women’s Stuides Centre “NewsLetter”, Lady Brabourne College, Volume 5, Kolkata, March 2014.ISSN – 2395-4299
• Have written an article titled “Prenatal DiagnosisTechnology: Is It An Apparatus Promoting Violence against Women?” in Women’s Stuides Centre “NewsLetter”, Lady Brabourne College, Volume 6, Kolkata, March 2015. Worked as the Assistant Editor for the same Newsletter. ISSN – 2395-4299.
• Have authored an article titled “Women’s Movement in Bengal : An Enquiry into the Past ” in the IQAC Social Science Peer Reviewed Journal, Lady Brabourne College Kolkata, 2016. ISSN – 2231-3400.
• Authored a Chapter titiled “Violence Against Women in India: Interrogating the Ethical and Valuational Context”. In a Book titled Signifying Values : A Realm of Socio – Philosophical Understanding edited by Dr. Susmita Bhattacharya and Sarmistha Mitra; Levant Books, Kolkata, June 2017. ISBN : 978 -93-84106-86-7.
• Participated in International Conference on “Translating Culture: Society, History, Politics” Organized jointly by Departments of English and Sociology, West Bengal State University and presented a paper titled Translated Identities or an Identity of Her Own: Exploring New Dimensions in Cultural Translations in March (9,10,11) 2015.
• Delivered a Special Lecture to Post Graduate Students (IIIrd Semester) on “Women’s Movement in the West” on 2nd December, 2015 , in the Department of Sociology, Rabindra Bharati University..
• Participated in a two day National Seminar on “Social Exclusion and Intolerance in India: Challenges and Possibilities” organized by the Department of Sociology, West Bengal State University and presented a paper in the Plenary Session titled Domestic Violence: A Form of Socio-Cultural Exclusion on 30th -31st March, 2016.
• Participated in two day National Conference on “Social Movements: Trends and Directions in Contemporary India, organized by Department of Sociology. SavitriBai Phule Pune University and presented a paper titled From Violence to Crime: Enquiry into the Role of Women’s Movement in Relation to Domestic Violence on 13th and 14th June 2016.
• Was invited as a resource person in Kolkata TV in a live phone – in program to share my viewpoints regarding career in Sociology in April 2015.
• Delivered a lecture on “Women’s Movement in India” on 23rd February 2017 at Humanities and Social Sciences Department, Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur, West Bengal, as a part of the UGC’s e-pg-pathshala Project.
• Delivered a Key Note Address on World Elder Abuse Awareness Day on 15th June 2017 Organized by the Department of Women and Child Development and Social Welfare at Nandan, Kolkata.
Seminars and Workshops Attended:
- Participated in State –Level Annual Seminar on “ Sunset Years: Problems and Perpetuations” organized by Department of Sociology, Rabindra Bharati University, on 17th February, 2016.
- Participated in One Day Training Programme on Rights of Women, organized by the Women’s Studies Centre and Department of Human Rights and Human Development, Rabindra Bharati University, and supported by the National Human Rights Commission (N.H.R,C) on 25th April 2018.
- Seminar organized by the
Department of Chemistry, Microbiology and Women’s Studies Centre, Lady
Brabourne College, to mark the birth
centenary of Professor Ashima Chatterjee on 10.11.2017.
- Seminar on celebration of
Sister Nivedita’s Birth Centenary organized by the Department of History and
Women’s Studies Centre, Lady Brabourne College on 19.12.2017.