1. Gender, Technology And Domestic Chores, Kolakata, Scholar Publication, 2009. ISBN 978 -81- 909113 -0 6.
2. Socialization of Child/Children and the problem of Employed Mothers: Journal of Social Science, Lady Brabourne College, 2011. ISSN 2231 – 3400.
1. Seminar organized by the Department of Chemistry, Microbiology and Women's Studies Centre, Lady Brabourne College, to mark the birth centenary of Professor Ashima Chatterjee on 10.11.2017.
2. Seminar on celebration of Sister Niveditas Birth Centenary organized by the Department of History and Womens Studies Centre, Lady Brabourne College on 19.12.2017.
3. A one day Seminar titled “Re-Visioning Sister Nivedita 2018” jointly organized by IQAC, Womens Studies Centre and Department of History, Lady Brabourne College on 09.02.2018.
4. A Seminar on “Mapping Women's Progress: Socio- Cultural Aspect” was organized by Women's Studies Centre, Lady Brabourne College on 08.03.2018.