List of publications - 5
1. Mallick Bidisha, Dhar Pubali, Ghosh Santinath (2009): In vitro antioxidative property of polyphenols present in two common aquatic leafy vegetables. Journal of Indian Chemical Society 86 (2), 202-204.
2. Bhattacharya S, Datta S, Mallick B, Dhar P, Ghosh S (2010) Lutein content and in vitro antioxidant activity of different cultivars of Indian marigold flower (Tagetes patula L.) extracts. Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry. 58(14)8259-8264
3. Debleena Roy, Hazra Gargi, Sinha Suchita, Saha Rinku and Mallick Bidisha (2016): A study on soil palynomorph diversity of an area in Kolkata, India, International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences, Volume 5(5) pp 90-93.
4. Bidisha Mallick, Suchita Sinha and Debleena Roy (2016): Evaluation of antioxidative potential of field grown and tissue culture derived Mentha piperita L. plants. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. Vol 5(3), 2016 pp 382-391.
5. Debleena Roy and Bidisha Mallick (2017): Phytochemical analysis of field grown and tissue culture derived Mentha arvensis L. plants with special reference to antioxidative potentials. International Journal of Engineering, Technology and Science Research. Vol 4(11).
Best poster award in plant Science in 104th Indian Science Congress- 2017
Topic: An easy approach to augment the antioxidative potentials of peppermint through micropropagation