Book Publication: Potentials of Purple non sulfur phototrophic Bacteria: Production of Polyhydroxyalkanoates, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing International, ISBN No. 978-3-8443-1242-3
Some selected publications
1. Production of Poly (3-hydroxybutyrate) and Poly (3-Hydroxybutyrate –co-hydroxyvalerate) by Rhodopseudomonas palustris SP5212. World Journal of Microbiology and Biotecnology, 2005, 21: 765-769.
2. Microbial contamination of Street vended fruit juices in Kolkata city, Internet Journal of Food safety, 2011, Vol. 13, 1-5 ISSN 1930-0670.
3. Treatment of Domestic and Industrial Waste water by Purple non sulfur Bacteria in Kolkata, Science Journal :Lady Brabourne College, 2012 Page no. 40-45, ISSN: 2319-6858.
4. Production of polyhydroxy alkanotes by Rhodopseudomonas palustris: Effect of some waste materials and toxic substances, Journal of Advanced Microbiology, 2014, Page no. 313-321ISSN: 2349-7785.
5. Microbial contamination of Indian Currency Notes and Coins in Kolkata, West Bengal: A Survey, International Journal of Scientific research, 2015, Page no. 40-42, 2277-8179.
6. Efficiency of thermal and non thermal methods in reducing the microbial load of street vended freshly squeezed sweet lime juices, Asian Journal of Microbiology, Biotechnology and environmental sciences, 2018, 20: Page No. S236-S240, ISSN: 0972-3005.