Maiti , P. K. and P. Maiti ( 2011 ) Biodiversity its Perception, Peril and Preservation in the Indian Perspective. PHI . Leaning Pvt Ltd. New Delhi.
Journals ( International Publication )
- Paulami Maiti and Samir Banerjee ( 2013 )Investigation on the Decline of Fish Faunal Diversity of the East Kolkata Wetlands. World Journal of Science and Technology3(02):16-21 .
- Maiti , P . and S. Banerjee (2012) Dynamics of Metal Concentration in Relation to Body size and Feeding Habit of Sewage fed Carps . World Journal of Fish and Marine Sciences. 4 (4): 407-417.
- Maiti, P. and Banerjee, S. (2012 ). Fate of metals in fish under variable sewage-input in ponds . International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 2( 6) 1- 13.
Journals ( National level Publication )
- Maiti P and S. Banerjee (2012 ) Threats of Metal Pollution in Sewage fed fish of the Kolkata Wetlands - An overview . Science Journal . Lady Brabourne College . 3 .82-96
- Maiti P. and Banerjee, S. ( 2011 ). Accumulation of Cu, Pb, Zn and Cd in three benthic fish species from the Kolkata wetlands. J. Curr . Sci. . 16 ( 1) 79-86.
- Maiti, P. and Banerjee, S. (2010 ). Size gradient accumulation of metals in a fish species (Oreochromis nilotica) exposed in Wastewater ecosystem Science and Culture . 77 ( 1-2 ) 40 -45
- Maiti, P. and Banerjee, S. (2005). Depuration of metals in a sewage-fed fish during post harvest condtioning in uncontaminated water . Poll.Res. .24(4):753-761
- Maiti, P. and Banerjee, S. (2003). Seasonal scenario of metals in some fish species from Wastewater Wetlands of Kolkata.J. Natcon. 15(2): 423-440.
- Maiti, P. and Banerjee, S. (2002). Size dependent accumulation of Zn in a Wastewater raised fish species, Orechromis nilotica. Eco. Env. & Cons. 8(2): 161-165.
- Maiti, P. and Banerjee, S. (2001). Hepatic accumulation of Cu in some sewage fed fish species.Ind. J. Environ. and Ecoplan. 3(2) : 265-269.
- Maiti, P. and Banerjee, S. (1999). Accumulation of heavy metals in different tissues of the fish, Orechromis nilotica, exposed to waste water. Environ.Ecol. 17(4): 895-898.
Full Paper Published in
- Maiti, P. and Banerjee, S. (2008).Strategy of metal accumulation in Fish with various food preferences . Zoological Research in Human Welfare .39 . 381-388 .
Chapter in Edited Volume.
- Maiti, P. and Banerjee, S. (2002). Bioaccumulation of metals in different food fishes in wastewater fed wetlands. In : Ecology of polluted waters (Arvind, K. ed.). Vol.I, A.P.H. Publishing Corporation, New Delhi, pp.217-230.