Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Educational Qualification : M.A.( J.U.) , M. Phil(J.U.)
Area of Research : Social Sector
Specialization : Development
Hobbies: Cooking, Composing Poems
Teaching Experience in Under Graduate level : 21 Years ( Both Honours and General )
Previous Posting : Durgapur Government college (1997 -2001)
Research Experience :
- Completed one Minor Research Project entitled ‘A Study of Female Domestic Helps and Their Children in Kolkata’ , sponsored by UGC, during 2005-2007
- ‘Education Employment Linkages and Manpower Planning in the Context of Industrialization in India’, dissertation submitted for M.Phil under Jadavpur University, 1992
Research Guidance : Guidance to the students of Third Year in preparation of Term Papers since 2012-2013
Member of Academic Bodies :
- Life Member of Bengal Economic Association
- Member, Academic Committee, South Asian Economics Students’ Meet, Delhi, 2011
Member in Seminars/Conferences/Others
- Member, Organizing Committee, International Conference on Globalization,Capitalist Crisis and Inclusive Development : Myths & Reality, 2009, Lady Brabourne College.
- Member, Organizing committee, 27th (2007) & 34th ( 2014) Annual Conferences of Bengal Economic Association at Lady Brabourne College.
- Member, Organizing Committee, National Seminar on Swami Vivekananda’s Vision and Its Relevance in the Contemporary World, 2013, Lady Brabourne College.
- Member, NAAC Core Committee , 2014.
- Member, IQAC, 2007 –March 2017
- Member, Advisory Board, Women’s Studies Centre, Lady Brabourne College.
- Member, Different Selection Committees :
- Rani Birla Girls’ College, Kolkata (2016)
- Symbiosis School of Economics,Pune (2017)
Administrative Work :
- Treasurer :
- UGC Committee, Lady Brabourne College
- Remedial Coaching Centre, Lady Brabourne College
- In Charge :
University Examination,Part III , Lady Brabourne College
Assignments of the University of Calcutta :
- Co-ordinator/Head Examiner (till 2015)
- External Examiner
- Examiner cum Scrutineer
- Paper Setter
- Acted as a Referee in the framing of Syllabus(2010) of Economics Honours
Resource Person :
- Speaker at the National Seminar on Centenary Tribute to International Women’s Day –Working Women: Politics, Leadership and Organisation, on 19th March 2010, organized by Women’s Studies Research Centre, University of Calcutta
- Chairperson, Paper Presentation Session on Discrimination – Social Identity, Gender and Ethnicity, SAESM, Delhi, 2011
- Panelist, Refresher Course in Economics, UGC-Academic Staff College, Kolkata, January, 2013
- Judge, Annual Cultural Competitions of Udbhaas, a registered NGO for underprivileged children.