The Lady Brabourne College
P 1/2, Shurawardy Avenue,
Kolkata 700 017.
- To promote fellowship and to establish , renew, and maintain contact among old students, old teachers, non-teaching staff of the Lady Brabourne College.
- To arrange and organize Lectures, Debates, Discussions, Seminars & Excursions.
- To promote and encourage Literary and Cultural activities and Social Services.
- To carry on the advancement of education in any form.
- To provide financial and medical relief for the poor and needy students, scholars or old pupils.
- To help aged, sick, helpless persons connected or associated with Lady Brabourne College.To undertake welfare projects.To provide assistance for study and research at any level , including grant of stipends, scholarships.
- To raise funds and to collect donations and subscriptions for the purpose of the society.
- To acquire ,purchase, take on lease or otherwise any establishment, land, building, and all kinds of movable properties required for the society.To do all acts, deeds, matters and things as may be deemed incidental or conducive to the foregoing objectives.
- To initiate or assist in initiation of any activities that may directly or indirectly be beneficial to the college and to the students , staff, ex-students, in upholding the tradition of excellence of the Lady Brabourne College, Kolkata.
- To regularly maintain & update a register of ex-students and of the former teachers of the college.
Membership is open to all persons who have studied for a minimum of one year in the Lady Brabourne College, Kolkata, without any distinction of caste colour, religion, or nationality.
There are 4 categories of members:
Sm. Suchita Chowdhury
Sm. Prathama Sen
Sm. Anubha Ghosh
Sm Atrayee Basu
Sm. Manjir Ghosh
Sm. Suchita Choudhuri
Sm. Mohua Biswas
Sm. Sudeshna Ghosh
Sm. Dr. Anjana Ghosh
Dr. Monisha Mukherjee
Sm. Subrota Sen
Dr. Saswati Mukherjee
Sm. Minoti Mukherjee
Dr. Sandhya Saha
Sm Sucheta Niyogi
Sm. Nanda Ghosh Dastidar
Sm. Mamata Dhar
Dr. Bharati Dutta
Sm. Chaitali Das
Sm. Payal Basu
Dr. Anubha Patatunda
We invite all the past students, and the outgoing students to enroll for membership, by filling up the registration form, which is already available on our website. Forms are also available at the Association office.